Michael Glenn Wilson II
- Real Estate: Residential, Commercial and Title Curative
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Corporate and Business Law
Mike was born and raised in Hickory, North Carolina. Following graduation from Fred T. Foard High School, he attended and received his undergraduate degree from Clemson University, received a Masters Degree from Western Carolina University, and graduated from Elon University School of Law. He lives in Granite Falls with his wife, Jennifer, and two sons, Michael and Grant.
Mike's practice focuses on residential and commercial real estate, guardianship, estate planning and administration, and corporate and business law. He is certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a specialist in residential real property law. Before joining Sigmon Clark, Mike was member of Wilson Ramey & Fennell, PLLC, where he worked closely with individuals, businesses, and lenders on all aspects of real estate acquisition, financing, construction, management, and leasing. He is a member of the Real Property Section and Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Sections of the North Carolina Bar Association, Catawba County Bar Association.
- The Benefit of Hiring a Specialist – North Carolina State Bar
- The benefits of hiring a lawyer who is a certified specialist are explained here.
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2013
- Clemson University
- B.S. - 2008
- Major: Management
- North Carolina, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2021
Awards and Recognitions
- Certified as a Specialist in Residential Real Property Law by the North Carolina State Bar
- NC Bar Association, 2014
- Catawba County Bar Association, 2014
Current Employment Position