Real Estate Matters
Committing to a real estate deal is a weighty decision. With so much at stake, it’s important to make sure that the legal foundations of your transaction are sound. Whether you’re buying or selling a commercial or residential property, or need to navigate questions of land use and zoning, our real estate lawyers in the office of Sigmon, Clark, Mackie, Hanvey & Ferrell, P.A., in North Carolina, are here to help.
Commercial Real Estate
If you’re looking to purchase or lease a commercial property, make modifications to an existing space, have questions about commercial zoning requirements or other matters, our knowledgeable attorneys can help you forge a sustainable path to your goals. We can also provide counsel about lease options, and help evaluate commercial space to determine if it meets your needs.
Residential Real Estate
Our firm represents buyers, sellers, and lenders in residential real estate matters. We take care of all the necessary details of closing and escrow that include:
- Real estate purchases and sales
- Drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements
- Title examinations and title insurance
- Mechanics liens
- Homeowners Associations
We are committed to clearing a path for you to close on a residential property while providing peace of mind that you won’t encounter any unwelcome surprises.
Don’t let a zoning or land use concern derail your real estate plans. Work with one of our experienced attorneys to navigate potential roadblocks and resolve disputes.
Commercial Real Estate Lending
Our firm represents a variety of different lenders in all types of commercial lending transactions. Our attorneys have the legal knowledge and resources to effectively and efficiently represent you in all phases of your lending transaction, from the beginning through post-closing. Some services that we provide our commercial lending clients include:
- Prepare and review commitment letters
- Prepare closing checklists
- Draft all loan documentation
- Ensure you have adequate and appropriate lender’s title insurance coverage (including any and all necessary endorsements)
- Review any and all leases
- Prepare and review any subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements
- Draft settlement statements
- Update and record title
- Closing and disbursement of funds
Contact A Real Estate Lawyer
To schedule an appointment at our Hickory office to discuss your real estate concerns, email us or call 828-597-0533, or 866-784-9938 toll free.